What Is Non-Skilled Care?
Non-skilled care services include bathing, personal grooming, house-keeping, transportation, running errands, etc. Non skilled service providers are not required to follow any state licensing guidelines. However, you can be assured to get a professional, trained, and reliable home care service provider, if you hire through our agency.
Our in-home care providers work in shifts and you will not be required to provide them with sleeping quarters even if you need help 24/7.
Do You Need Non-Skilled Services?
We all require a helping hand from time to time, and the need for help increases with age. Elderly people might need assistance with personal care, getting around and for doing chores. They may also get lonely as they cannot meet up with friends, and family as often as they would like, and living a retired life means little or no work interaction with fellow employees.
So, spending the entire day at home could become over-whelming, and a person might feel self-pity. We offer companion care service for the elderly, in order to take care of their basic needs and make them feel less isolated from society.
Ask For Help If You Need It
Do not shy away from asking help, it could be the best decision that you make for your emotional and physical well being. Whether you are an elderly person or you are a care giver to a sick or elderly family member, we provide premium care solutions for both the caregiver and the person being cared for.
Call us any time, and we will respond within 15 minutes of your call. Our companion care service providers can be called in to provide assistance for a few hours to several days.
Benefits Of Non-Skilled Care Service
Hiring non-skilled care services can make your life easier and more comfortable.
Hiring an elderly care service provider will allow you to be well taken care, and stay in the comfort of your home. The home companion service we offer will take care of you, and you will not need to compromise on your independence.
THE SERVICES WE OFFER
- Short term care - short term services to provide some relief to the care giver without compromising on the well being of the elderly or sick person. The respite care services are required in case of a family emergency, serious illness of a care giver and or a sudden death in family. The short-term elderly care service can also be requested to give a break to the family and care givers.
- Assitance with daily routine activities – people with a chronic degenerative illness face the issue of being less mobile. They find it difficult to perform routine tasks. Similarly, senior citizens and the physically or mentally challenged face difficulties performing daily chores.
Our trained personal care service provides help with routine personal tasks to the sick and elderly. The help may consist of:
- cleaning up
- personal grooming
- getting dressed
- preparing meals
- feeding the client
- Transportation – driving a car or even hiring a taxi can prove to be a tough task for the elderly and the physically challenged. We offer personal care service and companion service that provides transportation to and from the hospital or a social event.
- Home modifications – home modification is perhaps one of the most important steps of making the house hazard proof for the elderly and physically challenged. The house modifications include:
- Installing ramps
- Installing handle bars to make movement around the house easy
- Modifications in the bathroom to assist independent use
- Making the house trip proof