- Respite care for adults– our respite care provider is trained to care for individuals with health problems, debilitating illness or a developmental illness. Such individuals are taken care of, by our trained personnel, with the best possible observance.
- Respite care for elderly– Residential respite care is given to the elderly for their care.
– taking care of timings and dosage of any medicines
– assistance with using toilet
– assistance in changing of dress
– help in eating
– support in movement and mobility
– an ear to listen to their difficulties, suffering and anything they want to share.
- In-home respite care– a private respite care provider comes to your home to care for your loved ones. We hire, verify and coach our workers to ensure you receive quality care.
- Emergency respite care– we provide respite care services in unexpected situations of urgency, when the caregiver requires an additional hand to care for the loved one. You might need emergency respite help when
- Death of a family member
- Serious illness of the caregiver
- Family emergency
- Short term respite care-the short-term care is required for short or intermittent periods of time such as when the caregiver needs a gap for a vacation or on weekends.
- Respite care for minors– caring for for children with developmental or behavioral disorders is a tough job. We provide excellent care for the children with special needs.
Individuals eligible for Respite Care
- People recovering from a disease and returned from a hospital stay
- Senior citizens in need of companionship
- Elderly needing physical and emotional support
- Patients suffering from a chronic illness
- Adults afflicted with developmental deficiency
- Children with mental and behavioral problems